Replace Missing Teeth
Dental Implants in Sunbury
If you’re considering dental implants or have recently had an implant placed, Dr. Miller offers beautiful restorations to complete your procedure and give you your smile back. Missing teeth can cause other issues with your dental health, and they also have a negative impact on your emotional well-being. We work with trusted implant specialists to create long-lasting, natural-looking restoration that will restore your bite and your confidence. Call today to schedule a consultation!
A Unique Replacement Option
When to Consider a Dental Implant
Restoring a missing tooth is critical for keeping your mouth healthy and avoiding symptoms like teeth shifting toward the empty socket. Many patients also consider implants if their dentures are not holding up the way they expected or if they fit improperly. If you are missing one or more teeth, or you are unhappy with your full or partial dentures, we work with trusted implant dentists to restore the form and function of your smile.
Our Implant Services
Single-Tooth and Full-Arch Implants
We offer a full suite of implant restorations at Shine Dental. After your implant is placed by a specialist, we can provide you with a beautiful, natural-looking single-tooth or full-arch restoration. If you’re interested in highly-personalized, convenient implant restorations in Sunbury, call us today to schedule a consultation!
what to expect
The Implant restoration Process
After your implant is surgically placed by a specialist, it will take about 3-6 months for your jaw and gum tissue to completely heal. Once your mouth is healed, Dr. Miller will take images and impressions to create your custom restoration. We work with high quality materials and a trusted dental lab to ensure that your restoration is long-lasting and looks natural once it is placed in your mouth. After your restoration is checked for proper fit, Dr. Miller will permanently attach it to your implant using special dental cement.
Are Implants Right for Me?
Benefits of Dental Implants
- Implants will never shift or move because they are permanently attached to your jaw
- With Dr. Miller’s skillful care, your implant restorations will look and feel completely natural
- Implants are the only restorative treatment that support the strength of your jaw and prevent bone loss
- After you’ve healed, implants require no special care other than regular brushing and flossing, and routine dental appointments
- Many patients keep their dental implants for the rest of their lives and with proper care, they can last 30+ years